Thursday, March 26, 2009

DONT ADVERTISE ON MYSPACE

I am not one to complain but MySpace Sucks to advertise on when you have a limited budget. Sure...the $10,000 campaigns work fine, but what about the small guys?

I ran a 1 week campaign (cost-per-click). My ad got shown 12,000 times total.
Sounds great, right?

Here is the kicker....
Day 1 - 2000 times
Day 2 - 2000 times
Day 3 - 0 times
Day 4 - 0 times
Day 5 - 8000 times

I had 0 clicks originally. This was back in January. Now yesterday, I got a $4 charge from MySpace from 'clicks' that occurred back in January. WTF! Seriously? That late on charging? On top of it....MySpace didn't show any clicks until March? And even stranger....the last day my ad runs, I get over 8000 views when the previous 4 days I got only 2000 or none.

So now, I have to pay $4 for something that I think is bullshit.

All I am saying.....the original bill showed 0 clicks. 2 months later, suddenly 4 clicks appear?

No comments:

Post a Comment